11th February 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarship exams to write for higher studies abroad?

Sir/Mam, My name is alin I want to know, is their is any scholarship exam to study abroad in India? Can you please give me the list of exams which I can start applying for? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  2. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  3. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  4. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  5. List of entrance exams which I need to write to do higher studies in abroad?
  6. List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?
  7. What type of exams I need to give to do higher studies in abroad?
  8. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  9. How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?
  10. Entrance exams for higher studies in Abroad for 9th CBSE student
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  12. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  13. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  15. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  16. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  17. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  18. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
13th February 2017, 01:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarship exams to write for higher studies abroad?

No, there are no scholarship examinations conducted for pursuing higher studies in Abroad. Scholarships in Abroad universities are offered on basis of merit of qualifying examination, TOEFL/ IELTS, GRE examination and first come first serve basis. You need to have more than 60% aggregate in your qualifying examination and at least 6 band in IELTS examination and you need to apply for scholarship at least before 2-3 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?