24th September 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

List of top 10 universities in Germany to do masters after comlpetion of B.Tech in 75%

Hello,

I have got 75% aggregate in my B.Tech, so will I get admission in top 15 universities of Germany? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? What is the procedure followed for this? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  3. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  4. List of best Universities in Germany for MS in mechanical and automobile fields?
  5. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  6. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  7. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  8. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  10. List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS? -- [New]
  11. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  12. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  13. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  15. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  16. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  17. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
26th September 2016, 03:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of top 10 universities in Germany to do masters after comlpetion of B.Tech in 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have got 75% aggregate in my B.Tech, so will I get admission in top 15 universities of Germany? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? What is the procedure followed for this? Awaiting to get the response soon.

The list of universities in Germany to do masters is given below;

Humboldt University of Berlin - Website Link

Freie University of Berlin - Website Link

Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich - Website Link

Technical University Munich - Website Link

Heidelberg University - Website Link

Hochschule Furtwangen University - Website Link

Schiller International University - Website Link

University of Freiburg - Website Link

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology - Website Link

University of Stuttgart - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?