28th March 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS?

Hi! I am from Bangldesh and currently searching universities in Germany accepting IELTS score 5.5. My major is Journalism and I want to process a Masters degree in Germany. Can you please answer me soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What universities should I apply for 6.5 score in ielts in Germany with 71.90% aggregate?
  3. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  7. List of universities that accept 5.5 bands in IELTS to study Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK
  8. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  10. Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?
  11. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  12. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  13. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  14. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  15. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  17. What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
1st April 2017, 01:04 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS?

List of universities offering Masters in generalism in Germany:

Dortmund Unibersity

DRESDEN Technical University

Fachhochschule Karlsruhe

Frankfurt Unibersity

GISMA Business School

Humboldt Umiverauty Berlin

Heinrich Heine Univeritat
1st April 2017, 01:07 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS?

Universities providing Masters in journalism in Germany:

Frankfurt University

Dortmund University

Dresden Technical University

Aachen University of Technology

Ernst Moritz Arndt University

Fachhochschule Fulda

GISMA Business School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?