3rd October 2015, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

List of German universities for doing Masters in Environmental studies, Climate Change or Geography?

Please send me list of German universities for Masters in Environmental Studies/Climate Change/Sustainability/Geography where i can apply this? Can you please give me the complete information as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  2. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  3. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  4. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  5. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  7. Information about the recognized German Universities offering Ph.D in Environmental Science?
  8. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  9. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  10. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  11. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  12. How may I do Msc through correspondence in Southern Africa? I've done B.Sc in Geography and environmental studies from ZOU
  13. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  14. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  15. What is the HAS syllabus? Books to be referred?
  16. What are the classic books for civils?
  17. What is the syllabus of HAS(Himachal Administrative Service)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
8th October 2015, 05:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of German universities for doing Masters in Environmental studies, Climate Change or Geography?

List of German universities for doing Masters in Environmental studies, Climate Change or Geography :

Hochschule Wismar  
Address: Philipp-Müller-Straße 14, 23966 Wismar, Germany
Phone: +49 3841 7530

Bauhaus University, Weimar
Address: Geschwister-Scholl-Straße 8, 99423 Weimar, Germany
Phone: +49 3643 581112

University of Göttingen  
Address: Wilhelmsplatz 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany
Phone: +49 551 390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?