26th November 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China

I have completed my PG in Radiology this year. I have MCI registration based on my MBBS degree. I understand that my MD - Radiology Certificate is recognised by MCI. Hence, I tried registering Online. But I could not find the Name of my University in the option list. My college name is Tianjin Medical University, China. Please advise me, I hope I will get a quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  2. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing MD Radiology in Ukraine?
  4. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to register for diploma course in radiology from NIMS university?
  6. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China? -- [New]
  7. List of universities approved by MCI to do masters in China after completion of internship?
  8. Is PG in China recognized by MCI?
  9. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
  10. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  11. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
  12. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  13. Whether screening test is compulsory for doing PG courses in abroad?
  14. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  15. Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam?
  16. Medical college offering M.Sc in Radiology?
  17. Is there a PHD program for Oral Medical and Radiology?
  18. How to do PG in PAEDS, Skin, Radiology or Medicine? What is the fee structure?
24th July 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China

Did you get any solution? My sister did her MD Radiology from Jilin University in 2016. She is not able to register herself in MCI. What did you do? Did you get a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?