24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering?

Can i get the list of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering , preferably in transportation field in English Medium? Can you please guide me with the right information on this? How can we apply to the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  4. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  5. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  6. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  7. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top universities of Germany to study PG course after Civil Engineering
  9. What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?
  10. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  13. List of reputed universities offering MS to Civil Engineer in Germany?
  14. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  15. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  16. List of good universities for diong electrical engineering in Germany -- [New]
  17. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  18. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
26th September 2016, 02:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get the list of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering , preferably in transportation field in English Medium? Can you please guide me with the right information on this? How can we apply to the colleges?

List of universities in Germany which offer MS course in Civil Engineering is given below;

Lippe University of Applied Sciences - Master of Engineering Computational Design and Construction – Website Link

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) – M.Sc Resources Engineering - Website Link

University of Stuttgart – M.Sc Infrastructure Planning - Website Link

Hamburg University of Technology – M.Sc Environmental Engineering - Website Link

Deggendorf Institute of Technology – M. Eng. Civil and Construction Engineering - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?