29th April 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?

I am a mechanical engineer and i want to do my masters from germany,so i want to know what kind of courses does german universities offer?
And what all i have to prepare to get a seat in good university in germany?
please answer my question

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  2. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  3. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  4. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  5. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  6. For MS Mechatronics should I go for US universities or German Universities? Which universities are good in this field for research and job opportunities? How good is University of Seigen, FH Aachen and Hamburg?
  7. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  9. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  10. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  11. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a seat in German University after scoring 67% in mechanical engineering? How much can I earn per month?
  15. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  16. How to study masters education in germany?
  17. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  18. MS course offering universities in Germany?
17th June 2011, 11:39 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?

Germany is a good option for master in mechanical engineering..
you have to clear TOFEL and GRE and then according to the examination of that university you have to sit for that exam..

here are some universities which offer masters in mechanical engineering:

1>University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
2>University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt / University of Applied Sciences Landshut
3>RWTH Aachen University
4>Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
5>Technische Universität München (University)
6>RWTH Aachen University
7>University of Applied Sciences Offenburg
8>Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences
9>Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
10>Berlin University of Technology
and many more..
here are some links and attachments which will be helpful to you to find best colleges and courses for you:

http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/07535.en.html

best of luck for your future.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf studying_in_germany_2_farbig.pdf(2.65 MB, 214 views)
File Type: pdf Studying__in__Germany__DD_property_Daten.pdf(749.5 KB, 327 views)
25th August 2011, 05:56 PM
yoksha

Default Re: What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?

I am a metallurgical engineer and i want to do ms from germany,so i want to know what kind of courses does german universities offer?
And what all i have to prepare to get a seat in good university in germany?
please answer my question
29th February 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

university related to ms in germany
15th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Would i get admission in German University for Ms?I have completed Master of commerce & M.B.A. from India.What courses did German university offer for commerce students?What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university?
30th November 2012, 05:44 PM
2sd09cv032

My name is Nagaraj and i have been studying in 3rd year of civil engineering.I wish to study in german uni. of M.Tech,
How can i get free seat in germany colleges? is their such type of colleges wich gives full scholarship to complete coarses?
names of it please?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?