16th December 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course from Ukraine and now want to do MS from Germany. Please provide me list of universities to study the same? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  2. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  3. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required? -- [New]
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  5. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  6. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  7. Name of some best colleges with fee structure to study MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  9. List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure?
  10. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  15. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  16. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  17. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  18. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
23rd August 2018, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course from Ukraine and now want to do MS from Germany. Please provide me list of universities to study the same? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?