16th March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer B.Tech(Motorsport Engineering) in UK? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard.
I want to go UK for education purpose.
I just want to study B.Tech in Motorsport Engineering.
Kindly tell me which universities are providing this course
in UK and what is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  3. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  6. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  7. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  8. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Phil in Geography in Punjab? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  17. List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?
  18. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
18th March 2015, 01:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.Tech(Motorsport Engineering) in UK? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the universities in UK, which are offering Bachelor's course in Motorsport Engineering.

University of Central Lancashire
Address: Fylde Road, Preston, Lancashire PR1 2HE, United Kingdom

Coventry University
Address: Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB, United Kingdom

Brunel University London
Address: Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH, United Kingdom

City University London
Address: Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB, United Kingdom

Cranfield University
Address: College Road, Cranfield, Bedford MK43 0AL, United Kingdom

Oxford Brookes University
Address: Gipsy Lane, Headington, Oxford OX3 0BP, United Kingdom

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in Bachelor's course of Motorsport Engineering, first you have complete IELTS exam. After completing IELTS exam, you can apply for admission by sending your application and required documents through online or through courier. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?