19th February 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?

hi
can i study abroad after passing
12th in science biology in cbse board????
please tell me my possibility for study in abroad
waiting for your response.....................

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  2. How 12th Biology student can study Medical Abroad?
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  4. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  5. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  6. What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?
  7. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  8. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  10. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  11. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  12. Career options after pursuing both Biology and Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I go to Abroad for studies after 10th? Will Bank finance for education there?
  14. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  15. What are the opportunities to study in abroad? I am a 12th standard student
  16. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  17. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  18. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
20th February 2015, 10:47 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?

Yes, you can study in Aboard after the completion of your 12th standard. To study in Aboard, first you have to choose a country, where you want to continue your further studies. Then you should appear for entrance exams, which are accepted by most of the universities in that country. For example, universities in USA, Australia, UK accept SAT or ACT score to offer admission in Bachelor's courses, whereas countries like Germany and Canada accept IELTS scores. After the completion of these entrance exams, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities, by sending your application along with your test scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?