5th March 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Should I refer any consultancy for helping me to study MS in Abroad?

Dear Friends,
Many consultancies are giving
opportunities for abroad studies
by taking few charges.
So, I can search for such consultancies?
Is it good for me if I want to go for MS in Abroad?

6th March 2015, 09:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I refer any consultancy for helping me to study MS in Abroad?

Yes, it is good to refer any consultancy if you are interested to study in Abroad because, the consultancies will help you and guide you how to apply for admission in universities, when to apply, how to apply, what is the fee structure of universities, etc. The consultancies provides detailed information regarding studies in Abroad and they will help you to get admission in good universities. So, I suggest to join or refer any consultancy to get admission in MS course in Abroad universities.
6th March 2015, 12:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I refer any consultancy for helping me to study MS in Abroad?

Yes, it is better to join in any consultancy, because they will suggest you best universities, they will help you in completing application processes and in getting scholarships and Assistant-ships from universities. So, that you can easily complete your entire admission procedure without any confusion. And even some consultancies are conducting mock VISA interviews to train their students, to clear the VISA interview round. So, I suggest you to join in any good consultancy, to complete this entire procedure easily.
6th March 2015, 01:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Many consultancies are giving
opportunities for abroad studies
by taking few charges.
So, I can search for such consultancies?
Is it good for me if I want to go for MS in Abroad?
No I think that is not required. The process by which you can get yourself admitted to Universities of Abroad for the course of MS is very simple.
There are many consultancies but not all of them can help you.
To get admitted into the course of MS Abroad you will have to follow the steps that are necessary.
You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.

The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
There is another Examination the TOEFL Examination which is another must.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
If you are selected after the Interview then you will be able to study in the University where you have been selected from the chosen Universities of your choice.
This is a procedure that you will have to go through and there is no other option in this regard.
If you are good in the Interview and if you have a very good academic track record then you will have every opportunity to get a scholarship that is provided by the foreign Universities and that will be more than helpful for you when it comes to studying Abroad.
Also make sure that you have proper depth in your own Domain Subjects as that is another aspect that the Universities of Abroad look out for when it comes to providing scholarships.
So work hard and you will not need the help of the consultancies to get yourself admitted to the Universities of Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?