17th September 2010, 12:48 AM
sahasra

Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?

i am doing 3rd b.pharm in chennai..i heard that universities offer m.sc chemistry course in abroad.actually i want to go for pharma mba or m.pharmacy..so please mail me which universities offer there courses and how much we have to score in GRE to get these courses.

Related Questions:
  1. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  2. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  3. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  4. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  5. Is it required to clear GRE exam for getting admission in Art&Crafts universities in abroad?
  6. Public Universities offering MS through GRE in US for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  8. Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?
  9. Universities in Abroad to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 195 marks in GRE?
  10. List of universities offering MS to a candidate with 339 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  11. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  12. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  14. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  15. Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  17. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
26th December 2011, 01:45 PM
Davidvilla9

Default Re: Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahasra View Post
i am doing 3rd b.pharm in chennai..i heard that universities offer m.sc chemistry course in abroad.actually i want to go for pharma mba or m.pharmacy..so please mail me which universities offer there courses and how much we have to score in GRE to get these courses.
hello friend, as you said you want to do chemistry course in abroad. Here is list of international universities. 1> Idaho state university which requires 50th percentile. 2> Lousiana monroe school of pharmacy (minimum GRE 450) 3> university of south carolina (minimum GRE 570) 4> Texas Tech university 5> university of oklahoma ( minimum GRE combine (1100), TOFEL (550) THANKS.....!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?