26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MBA in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?

Respected Sir,
I want to study MBA in UK.
Can you please provide me the universities
name so that I can apply? Also tell me which
entrance exam help me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  2. List of the universities that offer admission to MSc Geology without entrance exam
  3. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  5. List of Universities with fee structure which offer M.Sc in Neurology in Maharashtra? Procedure and entrance exam to get admission?
  6. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  7. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management program in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. How to join IIT after completing diploma?
  10. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Agriculture in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Science for a candidate who have achieved Grade-C in 12th standard?
  15. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  16. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  18. List of colleges which offer MBA through CMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
30th April 2015, 01:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBA in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?

Following are some of the universities in UK, which are offering MBA course.

Lancaster University Management School
Address: Bailrigg, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 4YX, United Kingdom

University of Warwick
Address: Coventry CV4 7AL, United Kingdom

University of Strathclyde
Address: 16 Richmond Street, Glasgow G1 1XQ, United Kingdom

University of Cambridge
Address: The Old Schools, Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TN, United Kingdom

University of Oxford
Address: University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD, United Kingdom

University of Glasgow
Address: Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom

University of Leeds
Address: Leeds LS2 9JT, United Kingdom

University of Birmingham
Address: Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands B15 2TT, United Kingdom

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in any of these universities, you have to appear for GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exam. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier.
3rd May 2015, 04:51 PM
mayank thapar

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBA in UK TV? Entrance exam to get admission?

List of universities which offer MBA in UK are as below:-

#.London Business School
Address
Regents Park
London,
United Kingdom

#.University of Oxford Said Business School
Address
SaÃd Business School
Park End Street, Oxford
United Kingdom.

#.University of Cambridge - Judge Business School
Address
Judge Business School
Trumpington Street, Cambridge
United Kingdom.

#.University of Warwick - Warwick Business School.
Address
Warwick Business School The University of Warwick
Coventry,
United Kingdom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?