6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering BA(Film and Television) in Abroad?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream in India and I have an interest to study BA(Film and Television) in Abroad. So, I would like to know about the universities which are providing this course in Abroad. Thank you!

11th August 2018, 06:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering BA(Film and Television) in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream in India and I have an interest to study BA(Film and Television) in Abroad. So, I would like to know about the universities which are providing this course in Abroad. Thank you!

List of universities offering BA Film and Television in abroad is given below:

University of Central Lancashire - Official Website

University of Greenwich - Official Website

Anglia Ruskin University - Official Website

Metfilm School London - Official Website

Auckland University of Technology - Official Website

University of Technology Sydney - Official Website

University of Glasgow - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?