14th May 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MBA(Energy Management) in Europe to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) graduate?

Sir,
I have done B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) and I am currently having one year experience in Thermal Power Plant. I have got CGPA of 9.61 overall. I would like to know that if I can do MBA in Energy Management in a good university? Kindly let me know about the universities in Europe for this MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?
  4. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
  6. List of companies offering 45 days Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in the mentioned places?
  7. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  8. Universities offering MEM in Singapore or Europe? How to apply for it and what is the scope?
  9. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  10. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  11. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  12. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  13. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Details to do MS in Instrumentation engineering in top Canadian university?
  15. Colleges & universities offering M.COM in Marketing Management in India?
  16. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) graduate?
  18. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
16th May 2016, 01:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA(Energy Management) in Europe to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) graduate?

Here is the required list of universities in Europe for MBA :

** University of Oxford

Address : Park End Street, Oxford OX1 1HP, United Kingdom

Phone : +44 (0)1865 278804
Fax : +44 (0)1865 288831

** Esade Business School

Address : Av. Pedralbes, 60-62, 08034 Barcelona, Spain

Phone : 34.93.280.61.62

** University of St Gallen

Address : Dufourstrasse 50, CH-9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland

Phone : +41 (0) 71 224 3130
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?