25th February 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) graduate?

Hello
I have completed my B.Tech this year
in Electronics and Instrumentation.
Did I eligible to an Internship in BHEL?
If i eligible, how can I approach?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  2. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  7. Procedure of internship in Accounts & Management department of BHEL?
  8. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  9. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  12. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?
  15. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  16. How get an internship from L&T?
  17. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  18. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
24th March 2016, 02:23 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) graduate?

Yes You are eligible for Internship instead you can try also for Graduate apprenticeship incase they notify about that.BHEL is the Public Sector Unit that is Government undertaking company will intake students for Internship. BHEL will not offer internship like in the notification, they offer internship if the students request them and show interest to do internship there in their company. You should have some referral in case you try for internship or in plant trning in any of the PSU's or Government companies. If any seniors or your family relative work there, they can refer them and then you can get some training, you will be put under some project. No stipend will be given from their side or no accommodation but you can get some experience in working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?