14th May 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MS in Germany being an Electrical graduate?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I want to study my MS in Germany. What should I do? Please reply me with some important information. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  2. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  3. Is it possible to study BS in Germany after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. What should I do to study M.Sc in Germany being a B.Sc Civil graduate?
  9. Can I study MS along with job in Germany being an Architecture graduate?
  10. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  11. How to study masters education in germany?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Germany in electrical field?
  13. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  14. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  15. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  16. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech?
  18. Possibility to study in Germany with 62% in B.Tech?
15th May 2016, 05:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MS in Germany being an Electrical graduate?

To study MS in Germany being an Electrical Engineering Graduate, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. To apply for admission to MS course in German Universities, you need to report your examinations scores.

Once, you get an i20 (admission letter) from the university, you can apply for visa and if your visa is approved, you can go to Germany for pursuing MS course.
15th May 2016, 06:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MS in Germany being an Electrical graduate?

After completion of your B.Tech Electrical Engineering course, to study MS in Germany, you must have to prepare for TOEFL or IELTS examinations. Admissions in Master's degree courses in Germany will be offered on the basis of TOEFL or IELTS score. Once, you appear and qualify the examinations, you can apply for admission in universities in Germany with the helps of consultancy by reporting your examinations scores.
16th May 2016, 12:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can easily go for the MS in Germany. But for that you have to face the GRE exam. You must have to score considerable good percentile in your b.tech as well as in your GRE exam to study MS in Germany. My suggestion to you is that you should keep your documents update at the time of admission. The expected documents required at the time of admission includes a proof of good income and sufficient bank balance, a valid medical certificate and your latest photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?