24th October 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MBBS in Ukraine? Where to contact?

Hi,
I want to do MBBS from Ukraine. Please tell me how to proceed and whom should to contact. Please tell me the possible way to do so. Thank you.

13th September 2017, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MBBS in Ukraine? Where to contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do MBBS from Ukraine. Please tell me how to proceed and whom should to contact. Please tell me the possible way to do so. Thank you.

Candidates after completion of 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology subjects are eligible to study MBBS in Ukraine. There are over 10 medical colleges/universities available in Ukraine. In many universities, the whole course is taught in English. Cost of living in some places in Ukraine is very cheap. Many students staying in Ukraine with less than Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 cost per month (accommodation, food etc.). You have to apply to the universities directly for admission or can contact educational consultants. You have to apply for admission with a copy of international passport and certificate of Higher Secondary Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?