14th May 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hello friends,
I am want to do LLM after my
LLB. And after that I want to do PhD in Law
in any university in Abroad.
Can you tell me what are the procedures for
doing PhD in Abroad? Kindly tell me the universities
for this course in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  8. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  12. Top 10 universities which offer PhD in Economics to M.Sc candidate in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  15. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
15th May 2015, 03:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination and then the TOEFL Examination.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a Personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
Once you are able to clear these hurdles you will be able to get admission in the University of your choice according to the marks that you get in both the Examinations.
The best Universities Abroad to study PhD in Law are:
1. Harvard University
2. University of Cambridge
3. University of Oxford
4. Yale University
5. New York University
6. Stanford University
These are the Best Universities and you should aim at joining these Universities as it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
14th November 2022, 11:53 AM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

List of universities

University of Cambridge

Yale university

University of Oxford

New York university

Stanford university

Harvard university...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?