6th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Is Master of Engineering Management course offered online in Lawrence Technological University?

I have heard that Lawrence Technological University is providing Master of Engineering Management course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this Master's course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  3. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  4. Requirements to secure Master of Engineering Management admission in Lawrence Technological University?
  5. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MS at Lawrence Technological University, USA?
  7. List of the colleges offering PG in chemical technology? I am studying BSc(Chemical Technology) final year
  8. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
  9. Whether Master in Economics course is offered online in HEC Management School?
  10. Possibility to take admission in M.Sc Electronics after B.Tech in Electronics? List of universities of USA for it?
  11. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics after B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Is Master in Cybersecurity Management course offered online in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement? -- [New]
  14. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  15. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I-Maths 1 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which subject to choose for M.Sc after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  18. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th July 2018, 03:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Master of Engineering Management course offered online in Lawrence Technological University?

Yes, your information is right. Lawrence Technological University provides "Master of Engineering Management" course online.
Candidates must have completed Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, or Computer Science from a recognized college or university with minimum GPA of 3.0 to be eligible to pursue Master of Engineering Management course in Lawrence Technological University.

Candidates also have a valid score in TOEFL or IELTS as proof of English proficiency.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?