7th August 2018, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Is Master in Cybersecurity Management course offered online in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?

I have heard that Tulane University School of Professional Advancement is providing Master in Cybersecurity Management course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this MS course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement BSc(Computer Science) student? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to secure Master in Cybersecurity Management admission in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  5. Whether Master in Economics course is offered online in HEC Management School?
  6. Information about the MBA(Pharmacy) course?
  7. Is Master of Engineering Management course offered online in Lawrence Technological University?
  8. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  9. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
  10. Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?
  11. Scholarships available to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  12. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  13. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  14. Can I study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management being a BCom student?
  15. Universities offering MS in Cyber Security in Abroad?
  16. Will I get a seat in B.A Economics after scoring 80% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges for PhD in Kolkata and eligibility for the same?
  18. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
23rd August 2018, 07:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Master in Cybersecurity Management course offered online in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?

You have heard right. Tulane University School of Professional Advancement is providing Master in Cybersecurity Management course online. It is only and only online course not a full time regular course. You must hold a baccalaureate degree from a recognized college or university to be eligible to pursue Master in Cybersecurity Management. You must have obtained at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average in undergraduate coursework.
You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test.
25th August 2018, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Master in Cybersecurity Management course offered online in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that Tulane University School of Professional Advancement is providing Master in Cybersecurity Management course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this MS course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Yes, Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Security Management course is offered online in the Tulane University School of Professional Advancement. Candidates through the Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Security Management course, learn to identify security risks and known threats, formulate preventive security methods and develop security budgets based on risk modeling. Tulane University School of Professional Advancement website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?