6th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?

I am studying BTech course and after completing my graduation I want to study Master of Engineering Management from Lawrence Technological University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  2. Is Master of Engineering Management course offered online in Lawrence Technological University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  4. Requirements to secure Master of Engineering Management admission in Lawrence Technological University?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MS at Lawrence Technological University, USA?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  7. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  8. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  9. Eligibility to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  10. Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  11. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest being a BTech Materials student? -- [New]
  13. List of the colleges offering PG in chemical technology? I am studying BSc(Chemical Technology) final year
  14. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  15. Possibility to take admission in M.Sc Electronics after B.Tech in Electronics? List of universities of USA for it?
  16. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  17. Courses available to study in MS for BTech(Information and Communication Technology) student in Abroad?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
12th July 2018, 04:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?

Being a B.Tech student, you are not eligile to pursue Master of Engineering Management course. You need to meet the eligibility criteria pursue "Master of Engineering Management" in Lawrence Technological University as mentioned below.

You must have completed Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, or Computer Science from a recognized college or university with minimum GPA of 3.0.

You must have a valid score in TOEFL or IELTS as proof of English proficiency.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?