28th January 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How do I get scholarship to study in abroad after 12th?

I wanna to be study in abroad after 12th but i can't have much money so i wanna to get scholarship so plz told me that how i get it

24th May 2014, 10:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How do I get scholarship to study in abroad after 12th?

As you have mentioned that you want to study at abroad after your 12th and you can’t have much money so you want to get scholarship in order to complete the course or the degree you are going to study now, you are confused that how you can get scholarship after your 12th so that you can complete your degree.

Now I am going to clear all your confusion about how you can get good scholarship after your 12th to study at abroad. So, start preparing for your 12th exam from today. Complete your textbooks as many time as possible clear all your doubts from your Tutors or from college. In your 12th final exam do your best and attend all the answers.

Try to appear your best in every paper so that you can keep at least 85% in your 12th exam so that you can get a good scholarship. Then when your 12th results will be out go for preparation for the entrance exam which you will be going to appear for the further studies, you will get a very less time for the preparation in this also you need to do your best for securing marks. If you get a good ranking in the Entrance exam then you will get a very good Scholarship like you will be getting 25%-30% off on your admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?