16th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Masters in UK possible after 2 years bachelor from India?

After my 2 years of bachelor in commerce can i do masters from uk ? What is the eligibility criteria to get Masters admission in UK? can i apply for masters?

25th May 2014, 12:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Masters in UK possible after 2 years bachelor from India?

As you have mentioned in your question that after your 2 years of B.Com can you go for masters from UK and you want to know the eligibility criteria to get masters admission in UK and also you want to know that can you apply for it or not. So you are confused that you can go for masters after 2 years of your B.com or not and you can apply for it or not.

Now I am going to clear all your confusion about you can go for masters after 2years of B.Com or not and your eligibility for M.Com and you can apply for it or not. So not a day’s commerce is in a good demand and so you have done a good thing by selecting commerce stream.

As you want to do M.Com so you need to first complete your 3 years of your B.Com then only you can apply for the M.Com at UK and the eligible criteria of UK M.Com college of UK is 10th board exam in which you should have atleast 85% of marks and +2 or we can say 12th commerce with 80% of marks and you can apply and get admission after completing your 3rd year B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?