1st March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

MBA with guaranteed job in Singapore?

I am a fresh aerospace engineering graduate want to study MBA at singapore.Also the programme should garenteed 100% placement.

Thank regard

16th May 2014, 10:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBA with guaranteed job in Singapore?

As you have mentioned that recently you have graduated from your aerospace engineering and now you want to go for MBA at Singapore and after your MBA it should be with 100% guaranteed job, so you are confused that what is the procedure to get admission in one of the best MBA college in Singapore and then how can you get 100% guaranteed Job, so now I am going to clear all your confusion by providing all the information regarding the MBA in Singapore.

So, Singapore is one of the countries which are very famous for the MBA institutes and these MBA institutes are very famous for the highly qualified teachers so that these teachers can teach the students in a very professional manner and these teachers are very student friendly so that the students can clarify their doubts without any shy.

For this you need to apply an online entrance exam in the official website of the MBA institute of Singapore in which you want to study. Then according the ranking you need to do your admission. The Singapore’s MBA institutes certificates are very helpful in getting a Job, so 100% you get a very good job in any country.
19th June 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA with guaranteed job in Singapore?

i've completed my b.tech with ece background and present i'm working as a software employee in a MNC. after completing 2 years of service i am planning to do MBA in singapore or U.S ..is that the correct decision?and will get job after completing the mba?and while doing mba will i get any part time jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?