28th January 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Bank job openings in Singapore for 7 years experienced MBA professional?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I hold BE (ECE) and MBA (Marketing) and 7 years experience in credit role of leading private banks in India. Please guide me on job openings with Banks in Singapore / gulf countries and on the additional requirements for the same, if any.

13th September 2016, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank job openings in Singapore for 7 years experienced MBA professional?

You can try through various job consultancies for jobs in Singapore. They will help you to get the list of jobs available for you, according to your experience and qualification.

You need to crack interview for getting job abroad. A reputed job consultant would be a good option rather than applying directly for job abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?