31st May 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

MBBS from Russia and MD from Germany is approved by MCI? What are the pre-requisites and whom to approach?

My son has completed M.D. out of which did MBBS in Russia and now wants to do his MD in Germany. Will it be approved by MCI? And also tell me that what are pre- requisites and whom to approach?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS?
  2. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  3. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  4. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  6. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  7. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  8. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  9. What are the pre-requisites for doing Ph.D?
  10. Eligibility to practice in Singapore after MBBS without MCI exam for Indian citizen?
  11. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  12. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  13. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  14. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  15. MBBS from Russia is recognized for doing PG in India?
  16. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  17. Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?
  18. Am i eligible to appear in Maharashtra PGM CET? I have completed my MBBS from Russia and have got a permanent registration from MCI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?