17th August 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?

Myself veena nair..i m persuing my internship in nagpur from nashik university...i want to prepare for post graduate (MDS) exams conducted in US.what are the pre-requisites for the same?????

Related Questions:
  1. What are the pre-requisites for doing Ph.D?
  2. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Pre-requisites for Journalism course from IIMC?
  4. What are the pre-requisites and formalities to get an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  5. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  6. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  7. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  8. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  10. Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?
  11. How to prepare for MDS admission through COMEDK PGET?
  12. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  13. How can I prepare to crack COMEDK-MDS? Tips for preparation?
  14. Which entrance exam we need to prepare to get admission for MDS in UK?
  15. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. How to take up Teaching profession after finishing MBA? What are the pre-requisites to become a teacher?
  17. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  18. MBBS from Russia and MD from Germany is approved by MCI? What are the pre-requisites and whom to approach? -- [New]
28th December 2011, 07:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?

Different States have different requirements and admission procedures though for pursuing MDS you have to hold you BDS certificate from a recognised university.Some dental schools consider Dental Admission Test (DAT) as criteria for admission or the National Board Dentistry Examination.Basically there are two parts in this examination. Part 1 is basic science - human anatomy, biochemistry and physiology, microbiology, dental anatomy and occlusion. It consists of 400 multiple choice questions. Part 2 deals with clinical dental topics.
9th February 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?

myself roshan bagde doing internship in nagpur. Is it possible to crack mds pg entrance without test series or any coaching guidance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?