6th June 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to practice in Singapore after MBBS without MCI exam for Indian citizen?

sir i did mbbs in russia can i work in singapore without my mci exam i am a citizen of india

Please reply me fast.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  2. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  3. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  4. Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS?
  5. Ways to settle down fast in India or Abroad after completing MBBS from China with or without MCI approval?
  6. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  8. Practice in Singapore for Indian Dentist having 5 years experience?
  9. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  10. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  11. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  12. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  13. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  14. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Singapore for Indian student?
  16. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  17. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  18. What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?
9th June 2015, 10:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to practice in Singapore after MBBS without MCI exam for Indian citizen?

You will not be able to continue your practice without MCI Certificate in Singapore.
The laws of Singapore are very strict and it does not allow the MBBS Degree Holder from different country to practice in their country if the candidate does not hold a MCI Certificate.
So to continue your practice in Singapore you will need to get the MCI Certificate at first and then you will be able to start your practice in Singapore.
6th December 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to practice in Singapore after MBBS without MCI exam for Indian citizen?

Sir if I complete by Mbbs from Singapore is there any need to give any screen test after graduation in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?