21st October 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Total cost to do 2 years PG course in Armenia or Russia? Reorganization of course by MCI and WHO?

What would be the total cost to do a 2 year PG course in Armenia or Russia & is this course recognized by MCI & WHO?
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get application form for MP DMAT for MBBS?
  2. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia? -- [New]
  3. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  4. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  5. Am i eligible to appear in Maharashtra PGM CET? I have completed my MBBS from Russia and have got a permanent registration from MCI
  6. How much fee is to be paid for B.A LLB? What is the total cost of the course?
  7. Best college in Haryana for CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. MCI question solved papers with explanations of past 10 years?
  9. After passing 12th in non medical with 68.4% what should I do?
  10. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  11. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  12. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  13. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  14. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  15. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem GUI Programming in Visual Basic Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. What is the total cost of intermediate?
  17. Australian MBBS degree valuable or not?
  18. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
19th January 2018, 04:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total cost to do 2 years PG course in Armenia or Russia? Reorganization of course by MCI and WHO?

You can do PG course from one of these Armenian university. These are MCI and WHO approved universities:-
> ST. Tereza Medical University
> The University of Traditional Medicine
> Yerevan Haybusak University
> Yerevan State Medical University

*Total cost for PG Course would be approx AMD 60,00,000 to 75,00,000.

You can do PG course from one of these Russian university. These are MCI and WHO approved universities:-
> Russia National research Medical University, Moscow.
> Ryazan Medical University, Ryazan.
> Crimea Medical University, Crimea.
> People Friendship University.

*Total cost for PG Course would be approx RUB 18,00,000 to 26,00,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?