24th August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Mode of application for Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?

My name is Opada Emmanuel,a medical doctor from Africa.I would like to study masters in clinical pharmacology in USA.What is the mode of application,cost and how do i go about it?Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  2. Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?
  3. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  4. Entry requirement for MSc Clinical Pharmacology studies in USA?
  5. Difference between M.Pharm Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology?
  6. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  7. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  8. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  9. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  10. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  11. Which is the best course between Pharma.D, M.Pharma and MBA? How much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  12. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  13. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  15. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  16. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  17. Procedure to do M.Pharmacy in pharmacology in USA?
  18. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
6th December 2014, 10:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mode of application for Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?

There are many universities in USA, which are offering Masters in Clinical pharmacology course. And the mode of application will depend upon the university, you have selected. That's because some universities will accept online applications and for some universities you will have to send your application form by Post. The fee for course will vary from one college to another college. You can know all these details, by visiting the official websites of universities. And you also can contact them through mail or phone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?