10th November 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do M.Pharmacy in pharmacology in USA?

Sir,
i hav done B.pharmacy with A grade and at present i m an employ at sun pharmaceutical.
I want to do m M.pharmacy in pharmac in pharmacology hn USA cn u please tejl me the procedure and if there is any sbholar ship avalib5e

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in research field after completing M.Pharm Pharmacology
  2. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  4. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  5. List of universities in USA which offers masters in Clinical Pharmacology?
  6. Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?
  7. Mode of application for Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?
  8. How may I do M.Pharmacy in USA? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship? I've done B.Pharmacy with A grade and at present am employed at sun Pharmaceutical
  9. Entry requirement for MSc Clinical Pharmacology studies in USA?
  10. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  11. Universities providing scholarship in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia for pursing Masters in Pharmacology? -- [New]
  12. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  13. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are we supposed to clear USMLE steps to apply for PhD(Pharmacology) in USA?
  15. Information about career in Pharma sector at USA?
  16. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  17. How to get a job abroad after completion of M.Pharm in India?
  18. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
26th December 2018, 10:26 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Pharmacy in pharmacology in USA?

These are the procedures to do M.pharmacy in Pharmacology in USA:-

1) First of all, anyone can get good scoring in B.Pharmacy.

2) Selected in the merit list.

3) Apply for admission in universities of USA.

4) On the basis of your scoring, you will have to get admission in universities.

5) Get admission, apply in university.

6) Submit required documents for admission purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?