30th December 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is MS course abroad better than ME? What is the admission procedure followed for it?

What is MS course all about?
Is it better than ME?
And if so where do I apply for admission?
India or abroad?
What preliminary exams should I need to give to do so?
How much it may cost?
And what will be the earnings later ?

Related Questions:
30th December 2015, 11:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MS course abroad better than ME? What is the admission procedure followed for it?

No, it is not better or worse. You cannot compare both MS and ME. This is because both have different aspects and different field of applications. MS is based on more practical applications while ME is based on more theoretical concepts. So you need to analyze your interests and apply accordingly.

You can apply for the course in India or in abroad as per your personal convenience and aspirations. However, it is recommended to go for the institute which has better ranking and provides better exposure rather than choosing country specific institutes.

For Indian institutes, you can appear in GATE while for foreign institutes you can appear in IELTS/TOEFL along with GRE. The cost cannot be stated exactly as it differs from one institute to another. Even the salary package after completion of the course cannot be states as it depends on various factors like employer, college, your caliber, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?