3rd October 2015, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad? What are the steps which I need to follow? Is there any ways to get masters M.Sc course in abroad? or it's only MS? Can you let me know the details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  2. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  4. How to get admission for masters degree in Abroad?
  5. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  7. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  9. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  10. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  11. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  12. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  14. Names of the colleges which provide admission to masters degree in abroad? How much score is required for admission?
  15. GATE or GRE: Better choice after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in UK with the help of scholarship?
  17. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  18. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
3rd October 2015, 06:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?

Procedure to get admission in MS course in abroad :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission.
- Most of the foreign institutes consider score of GRE and TOEFL/IELTS for MS course. So you need to appear in these exams.
- Try to score well in these exams and prepare a good resume.
- Apply online in the universities in which you want to enroll as per your entrance exam scores.
- Make sure you have a strong resume and statement of purpose during application.
- On getting shortlisted you will have to appear for the interview round which is mostly telephonic/Skype.
- On getting shortlisted for admission, you need to confirm your admission and apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?