22nd September 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS accepted by abroad universities to apply and get admission?

Can you please tell me if nios accepted bu abroad universities? And is nios accepted by private companies?? I am so confused. I've passed out my 12th from nios! And I've heard that nios has no value in abroad or in private companies even DU doesn't accept nios student! Please tell me how much i am right! And give advice me. Please

23rd September 2016, 05:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS accepted by abroad universities to apply and get admission?

Yes most of the universities in Abroad accept NIOS certificate but top few universities will not accept it. But it doesn't mean that you will not have a bright future.
Most of the universities recognise this certificate hence you can apply in Abroad universities which recognise this.
First of all you have to qualify the GRE and TOFEL exam. After qualifying these two exams you will have to send the score to the universities where you want to apply along with your certificates. On the basis of your qualification and Merit list University will send you the admission form.
23rd September 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the reputed universities don't accept open school candidates for college admission. It will be difficult, if you are looking for admission in country like US and UK, as they prefer regular students.

There are some private universities in every country, which don't have such rules and they won't have any issues in giving admission in open school students but they will be an expensive option.
3rd August 2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

is NISO candidates are eligible to get admission in seoul national university
please reply
3rd August 2021, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

NIOS candidate are eligible to get admission in seoul national university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?