12th March 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is Nursing a good job after 12th? What should I study after 12th for Nursing in Abroad?

I passed 12th class with medical stream and now i want to do nursing. I want to know that is nursing a good job and what i have to do after 12th class for nursing and i also want to go to abroad to become a nurse?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. Details about admission Nursery?
  3. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  4. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  5. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. What kind of courses can I do after passing 12th? I am a computer science student, so can I do Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. Nursing colleges in medical stream after 12th? Is this course good to do in India or in Abroad? Information about Genetic Engineering course?
  9. Can I study B.Sc(Nursing) in KMTC with mentioned grades in 12th?
  10. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which nursing course is best for me? Can I do MSc Nursing?
  14. Can get I get admission in Nursing course after passing 12th?
  15. How should I change my nursing job? I have studied BSc Nursing
  16. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  17. Am I eligible for BSc Nursing after completing 12th with biology,nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
15th March 2015, 10:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Nursing a good job after 12th? What should I study after 12th for Nursing in Abroad?

Nursing is one of the most noble profession.So your choice of profession is very good.
Also a nurse gets paid a good amount of money both here in India and also Abroad.
The nursing course is very good in India and there is also ample opportunity with many new hospitals mainly Government hospitals to be built over the next 5 years.
So there will be ample opportunity to get jobs after completing your nursing course.
Once you have completed your nursing course you will be also able to help patients and earn at the same time which is a very good added bonus.
Helping people is always very noble and specially when the needy and poor is helped.
To study nursing Abroad you will have to clear the Entrance Examination for the course of Nursing and you will also have to crack the TOEFL Examination.
If you are able to do all these things then you will not only become a good nurse you will have job satisfaction also.
So continue with your hard work and everything will pay of eventually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?