18th September 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities for doing PG in Abroad Oral Surgery?

What are the opportunities for doing pg in abroad in oral surgery ?I want to do pg in abroad.....!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  2. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Details about MDS course?
  5. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  6. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which are the good subjects in MDS degree which one can do after completing BDS?
  8. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  10. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  11. MDS Orthodontics or MDA Oral Surgery which course to do?
  12. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  13. Post Graduation courses after BDS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after pursuing BDS from Rama Dental College Kanpur?
  15. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  16. Government dental colleges which offer BDS and MDS course?
  17. What are the options of studying MS in Gen. Surgery from abroad? Which country will be best for it?
  18. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
11th January 2018, 06:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities for doing PG in Abroad Oral Surgery?

If you looking for the opportunities in abroad so there are many opportunities available for those graduates who have completed Post Graduation in oral surgery such as you can become a Consultant, Medical Representative, Oral Pathologist, Dental Surgeon, Lecturer, Medical Coordinator etc.

There are huge job opportunities in foreign countries on high pay scale. You may also go for higher studies such as Ph.D.
5th December 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the best colleges in abroad that offer mds in oral and maxofacial surgery?
7th December 2018, 01:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

These are the best foreign University who providing M.Sc. in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery course:-
1. University of Glasgow, UK
2. The University of Manchester, England
3. University of leeds, England
4. University College London
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?