2nd February 2012, 05:31 PM
pavan_pkr

What are the options of studying MS in Gen. Surgery from abroad? Which country will be best for it?

what are the options to study MS(gen.surgery)....iin abroad
which countries are best to get in?
how about in UK, canada,

Related Questions:
  1. Seats availability for MD MS courses in Maharashtra and India? fees structure for pri
  2. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  3. Which country is best for studies? How much would be the cost of studying in that country? -- [New]
  4. Which is better to study among M.A. in International Relations and MBA in Abroad? Which country could we consider?
  5. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  6. How to study abroad? Which country is better for studying in research field?
  7. Among Mechanical and CSE, which course is having better career opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  9. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  10. What are the course options available to do abroad after completion of M.Com?
  11. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  12. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  13. Universities offering Master of Surgery in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?
  15. Possibilities of studying in Abroad or good PG options in India itself?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  17. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  18. What are the opportunities available after doing PG in Psychiatry after MBBS?
6th April 2019, 08:31 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the options of studying MS in Gen. Surgery from abroad? Which country will be best for it?

Hi,

You have to appear for the entrance examination for it.

After clearing the test you will get good university in your desired country.

UK is also best for persuing masters in the field of medicine. But as you asked for the best then i would recommend you to persue your masters in RUSSIA.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?