5th June 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D. in Bengali is possible from Florida university?

Hi
I am Koyel das..i complete my m.a in comparative indian language nd literature in cu with 60%.. I also complete my m.phil in comparative literature in r.b.u with 75%..I want to do ph.d in bengali in usa university..my preference is florida university...plz inform me as soon as possible in my email adress is [email protected]
Thanking you
Koyel Das

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D. in Bengali is possible from Florida university? -- [New]
  2. How may I do PhD from Netaji Shubhash open university after completing MA in Bengali with 56% marks?
  3. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  4. Can I do Ph.d after scoring 53% in Bengali?
  5. How to get admission for M.Phil in Bengali Department after doing M.A Bengali with 2nd Class?
  6. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  7. Can I do distance B.Ed course from any recognized university? I've passed B.A(Bengali honors) and M.A(Bengali) with less than 50% marks
  8. Msc in sports medicine after BDS ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  10. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  11. Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali
  12. How many seats are available for MA in Bengali?
  13. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  14. Netaji Subhas Open University Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  16. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  17. List of universities offering B.Ed in Bengali subject?
  18. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
19th July 2016, 05:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D. in Bengali is possible from Florida university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am Koyel das..i complete my m.a in comparative indian language nd literature in cu with 60%.. I also complete my m.phil in comparative literature in r.b.u with 75%..I want to do ph.d in bengali in usa university..my preference is florida university...plz inform me as soon as possible in my email adress is [email protected]
Thanking you
Koyel Das

Sorry, the PhD in Bengali is not available in Florida State University. The available courses in PhD in Florida State University can be seen in the website link given Click Here.
The PhD in Bengali is available in various universities in India. The candidates with 55% marks in Post Graduation in Bengali from any recognized university can take up the PhD program. The candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?