2nd December 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do distance B.Ed course from any recognized university? I've passed B.A(Bengali honors) and M.A(Bengali) with less than 50% marks

i have passed b.a.in bengali honours and m.a. in bengali with under 50% marks.can i do the distance b.ed course from any recognized university?

12th March 2012, 05:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do distance B.Ed course from any recognized university? I've passed B.A(Bengali honors) and M.A(Bengali) with less than 50% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed b.a.in bengali honours and m.a. in bengali with under 50% marks.can i do the distance b.ed course from any recognized university?

Candidate willing to pursue B.Ed program through Distance mode, must have qualified the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. There is no required percentage criteria when it comes to pursuing B.Ed program through distance mode. Only compulsion is that the candidate must be working as a teacher in a recognized school since two years if not more.
There are many recognized Universities which are approved by the Distance Education Council - DEC, that offers program in B.Ed through correspondence. Following are the list of some of the highly rated Universities in the country:

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
Annamalai University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Maduraj Kamraj University
Kakatia University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?