1st April 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany?

Hello,
I got 93% marks in 12th. Can I give
IELTS to take admission in Germany for
doing B.Tech course?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  2. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  3. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  5. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Should I appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany? -- [New]
  7. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  8. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  9. How to study masters education in germany?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  14. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  15. Is IELTS necessary to study MBBS in Germany
  16. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  18. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
4th April 2015, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany?

Yes, you need to appear in IELTS or TOEFL examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to get admission in foreign universities. Appearing in IELTS is not mandatory but, appearing in any of the TOEFL/IELTS examinations is mandatory to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?