31st December 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

Sir/Madam
I had secured 41% & 60% in my 10th & 12th standards
in my Graduated (B.A) also getting 52%
if i am get 6.5 band in IELTS i am
eligible for study MBA in germany.
please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  2. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  3. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  12. Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  15. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  18. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
1st January 2015, 02:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

You are having good IELTS score, but your academic percentages are very low. Most of the German universities will easily offer admissions to students, who have above 60% in their graduation. But, getting admission with 52% is somewhat difficult in good universities. So, you have fifty-fifty chances of getting admission. Try to apply for normal and low profile universities. So, that you can increase your chance of getting admission in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?