25th February 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing B.Pharma course in USA?

I have done my D.Pharma from Nepal and I want to do B.Pharma in USA and what will be the scope for it and what will be cost for it. Can tell me specifically about this? It will be helpful for me to decide on the next steps for the same. Thank you!

3rd March 2017, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing B.Pharma course in USA?

To become a pharmacist in USA, you need to pursue a pharmacy degree in USA. This will help you to become a pharmacist in USA like country or even at world level.

Cost depends on the kind of college you are applying for admission. Therefore, if you are interested in this field, then you can apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?