21st July 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Pharm course in USA after completion of B.Pharm course from India?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying in b.pharma 3rd year in india.after completing my course in india,can i also do m.pharma from USA,and after this can i also do job in usa, and how i go in usa after my b.pharma.? What would be the steps I have to follow for it?

22nd July 2016, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Pharm course in USA after completion of B.Pharm course from India?

Yes, you can apply for admission abroad for M.Pharm through GRE. This score is accepted by major universities across the world for admission in post graduation and research courses.

You will also need IELTS/TOEFL scores to prove your English proficiency. Once you have these score then you will be eligible to apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?