1st March 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Oceanography in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 5th semester student?

Hello friends, I am a student of Marine Engineering in B.Tech 5th semester. Now, I have an interest in Oceanography. So, is there any chance for me to study Oceanography in Post Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Structure Engineering in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?
  2. Possibility to study 6th semester of B.Com from Madras University if, studied up to 5th semester of academic year 2012-15?
  3. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
  4. Should I change college to study correspondence CSE 5th semester being a BTech regular student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?
  6. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 5th semester in IGNOU for a BA General 4th semester regular candidate? -- [New]
  8. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  9. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Oceanography after completing B.Sc Physics? From which University can I pursue my Post Graduation?
  11. Procedure to appear for arrear papers
  12. Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 3 back subjects?
  13. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  14. Requirements to study M.Tech in University of Hamburg, Germany for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  16. Is there any internship program in NTPC for 5th semester student of E&C?
  17. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  18. Possibility to join NDA for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2018, 07:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Oceanography in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 5th semester student?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for M.Tech/M.E degree course in Oceanography after the completion of B.Tech in Marine Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech in Marine Engineering from a recognized University can apply for M.Tech/M.E degree course in Oceanography.
Candidates must have to qualify in the GATE examination in order to get admission for M.Tech course.
15th March 2018, 02:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to study Oceanography in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 5th semester student?

Yes, there are a lot of good chances.

Oceanography is a branch of Marine Engineering which is offered as the masters degree to the marine Engineering graduates.

Since you are into this field, there are high chances of getting the course as there are very few number of candidates who opt for this branch.

It is offered in a number of institutes, after the entrance test. So, you need to qualify the entrance test and get the admission following the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?