17th February 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?

hello sir
i want to study mbbs in abroad ...
what are the entrance
exams that i should take....?????
please reply.....................................

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  3. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad? -- [New]
  4. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  5. Which Entrance Exams I have to give to study MBBS abroad?
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  8. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  11. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  12. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  13. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  14. How should I study MBBS in abroad?
  15. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  16. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  17. How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  18. How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?
19th February 2015, 04:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?

To study MBBS in Aboard, you have to complete SAT exam. After completing SAT exam, you can apply for MBBS admission at countries like USA, Australia, Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, etc.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
SAT exam is conducted in three sections.
1. Mathematics
2. Critical Reading
3. Written English

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?