26th January 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to continue further studies abroad after completing 12th grade?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a student in ISC(The Indian School Certificate) pursuing 12th grade, in India. Further, I want to go to abroad to continue with my studies. I want to know whether there is any exam for equivalency or any online exam after which I can apply for Study Visa. Kindly, reply as early as possible.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  2. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  3. Chances to get job or continue studies in Abroad?
  4. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  5. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  6. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  7. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  8. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  9. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  10. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  11. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  12. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  13. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  14. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  15. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  16. Is it possible to continue Pham.D course abroad?
  17. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
26th January 2015, 08:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to continue further studies abroad after completing 12th grade?

To continue your further studies in Aboard, you have to appear for SAT exam. That's because SAT score is mandatory requirement to get admission in Bachelors courses at most of the universities. So, first try to complete SAT exam. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores and following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
SAT exam is conducted in three sections
1. Mathematics
2. Critical reading
3. Written English

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?