11th July 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to carry on the studies from abroad while studying in school?

My name is yonas?I am a grade 12 preparatory student in ethiopia.I have succeed grade 10 national examination with a very good result and also my grade 11 academic achievement was very good.what I want to ask you know is , i want to follow the rest of my academy abroad? i want to get a good academical support.would you please tell me what to do?

15th August 2017, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to carry on the studies from abroad while studying in school?

No, it is not possible to pursue your studies from Abroad while studying 10th standard. You can pursue your higher studies from Abroad after completion of your 10th standard. To apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities, you should have to appear in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?