16th February 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow to do M.S and Ph.D course abroad?

I am an final year b.oharm student i have strtd my toefl stdies and i just had a query dat how mch schlorship can one get after cracking toefl to pursue m.s or m.s ph.d . pls help me out. I need this information soon as I need to proceed on applying for the course.

17th February 2016, 02:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow to do M.S and Ph.D course abroad?

The Scholarship depends on the University where you will be applying for the course of MS or PhD.
You need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination to get admission for the course of MS.
You will also have to crack the Personal Interview and it is according to your performance in this Interview that your Scholarship will be fixed.
So you need to prepare for the Entrance Examinations from now on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?