24th March 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue my 3rd year B.tech course in Australia without any gap?

I am studying my b.tech 2nd year course in jntu hyderabad affiliated college. Now my family is shifting to Australia and therefore i need to stop studying in the college. Now i want to continue my rest of b.tech course in Australia. Is it possible?

25th March 2016, 05:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue my 3rd year B.tech course in Australia without any gap?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to continue your B.Tech 3rd year course in Australia after completion of your two years B.Tech course from JNTU Hyderabad. To obtain Bachelor degree certificate, you must have to pursue the B.Tech course from the same college and university. If you wish to shift to Australia then, you need to pursue B.Tech year from first year onwards but, there is no chance of continuing B.Tech third year course in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?